Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT READING THROUGH ALL OF THE TERMS, IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. BY CHECKING THE "I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS" CHECKBOX ON THE ORDER PAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO ALL OF THESE TERMS.
ATTENTION:This is a binding Agreement (the "Agreement") between You, the individual or entity accessing, using or purchasing Product from this Website ("you", "your" or "Customer") and SupermanExtreme.com ("Superman Extreme", "SE", "we", "our" or "the company") the owner and administrator of this Website and all content contained herein (collectively, "Website"). The right to use any product or service offered by the company is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The company reserves the right to make changes to the Company sites, policies, and these Terms at any time without notice.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING A PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Note: Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently running low on supply and cannot guarantee shipping times. If you would like to ensure that you have adequate time to try your trial bottle, please call us and request that we extend your trial, which we will do no questions asked.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability The company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the company sites, nor for any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting made by users. Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on the company sites. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the company sites. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content, including but not limited to financial, health, fitness, or lifestyle information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Indemnification against us (check section 12) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use by you of the company's sites, including claims by other users of the product and anything associated with your use and purchase thereof.
- Temporary Price Reduction For your convenience and benefit, the company may temporarily reduce the price of your order for promotional purposes. If the company reduces the price of the product as described herein, you will be billed at the reduced price until the promotional period ends after which time the product price will be restored to its usual price, without prior notice to you. If you purchase an item at full price a day before a temporary price reduction, you will still be responsible for paying the full price and cannot cancel and re-order at a discounted price. If your order is processed at the reduced price a new billing cycle will begin from the date of the new payment processing.
- Trial Orders By submitting your billing information and order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the 14 day trial. You will be sent your trial order of our product and be billed $5. The 14 day trial period starts when you place your order and may be cancelled by phone at 877-812-7147 (US customers only) or 661-705-7086 (US and international). You may extend your trial by calling us anytime before the 14th day to get more time to try the product out. If you do not cancel before your 14 day trial has ended and return the product back to us, you will be automatically subscribed to receive a new bottle every 30 days thereafter, as we assume the product and website are working for you and you wish to continue using them. This subscription plan is designed for your benefit, so you do not need to constantly return to the Superman Extreme website to place orders every month. By being a part of our subscription plan you will also receive a 20% discount on the retail price of the product, meaning you only pay $80 per bottle (this is the cost of the product). This discounted subscription is a limited time offer and we may choose to remove it from the site as we see fit (however, if you are already subscribed, you will continue to be able to purchase the product at your discounted price of 20% off). If after your 14 day trial period you wish to continue to receive our product, simply do not cancel, and in approximately 1 day and continuing every 30 days thereafter, you'll be shipped out a 30 day supply of Superman Extreme at this discounted price. For example if you place an order on January 1, you'll be billed $5 on January 1, then $80 on January 15, then $80 30 days later, and so on. If you wish to cancel your order before the 14 day trial has ended, contact us by phone and return the product back to us at your expense and you will not be billed anything further.
Unless you contact our customer care department at 877-812-7147 (or +1-661-705-7086 for international customers) to cancel your monthly subscription, you will continue to receive product every month and be billed the discounted price for it as described above. Your request for cancellation will be processed immediately; however, you will be responsible for payment of any product that has either already been shipped to you or that has already been delivered to you at the time of your cancellation.
- Trial Awareness and ComplianceWe make sure all customers are aware of the terms and conditions of this offer. Customers must check a box that says they agree to the terms and conditions which are linked to when clicked on. The trial terms are clearly listed and the website does not let the customer place his or her order without first checking the box stating they have agreed to the terms. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 661-705-7086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have consulted with our legal team who conducted a compliance review of our website and product and were told we were in compliance with all applicable laws and guidelines. We would be glad to discuss this if asked.
- Shipping Please view our Shipping Policy.
- Wholesalers and Distributors Distributor will not sell any product on eBay, Amazon, any of their affiliate's websites or any other auction website or online marketplace that may affect the manufacturers suggested retail price. Wholesale prices do not include any foreign or domestic governmental taxes or charges of any kind that may be applicable to the sale of the products. Wholesaler understands and acknowledges that all sales are final and that they are not entitled to return any product for a refund and we will not be responsible for any delays or lack of delivery due to customs clearance issues.
- Cancellation Policy Once an order has been submitted your credit card will be charged. There is a 24 hour hold on all orders. This is to allow our customers to cancel orders, make order changes, make address corrections, etc. After the 24 hour hold, your order will begin processing. At that point any cancellation will be treated as a return and incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Return Policy Please view our Return Policy.
- Legal Disclaimer Statements made by the company have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The FDA does not evaluate herbal supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with your physician prior to adding any supplement to your diet. Use our product responsibly as per instructions and always watch for any allergic reactions.
FDA regulates both finished dietary supplement products and dietary ingredients under a different set of regulations than those covering "conventional" foods and drug products (prescription and Over-the-Counter). Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA), the dietary supplement or dietary ingredient manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that a dietary supplement or ingredient is safe before it is marketed. FDA is responsible for taking action against any unsafe dietary supplement product after it reaches the market. Generally, manufacturers do not need to register their products with FDA nor get FDA approval before producing or selling dietary supplements.* Manufacturers must make sure that product label information is truthful and not misleading. Under the FDA Final Rule 21 CFR 111, all domestic and foreign companies that manufacture, package, label or hold dietary supplement, including those involved with testing, quality control, and dietary supplement distribution in the U.S., must comply with the Dietary Supplement Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPS) for quality control. In addition, the manufacturer, packer, or distributor whose name appears on the label of a dietary supplement marketed in the United States is required to submit to FDA all serious adverse event reports associated with use of the dietary supplement in the United States.? No responsibility is assumed by the author, publisher or distributors of this information should the information be used in place of a licensed medical practitioner's services. No guarantees of any kind are made about the performance or effectiveness of this product. Furthermore, the information found on this website e.g. ingredients Page is based solely on the traditional and historic use of a given herb, or on clinical trials that are generally not overseen by any US government agency or medical organization. The product is intended for use by persons of at least 18 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing do not take this supplement. If you suffer from serious health problems and/or medical conditions please consult a physician for permission to take this supplement. By taking our supplement, you represent and warrant that you either have consulted, or will consult, with a health care professional. ??We want you to have the most accurate information concerning the product. The information we communicate to you about the product and/or its efficacy is obtained from independent third parties such as educational institutions, scientific and news articles and agencies, nutritional specialists, scientific reports and researchers ("Information Sources"). We do not warrant or represent that Information Sources are not error-free, nor do we warrant any Information Source or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All product specifications, illustrations and other information on our websites are for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the product will conform to such specifications or performance. ??We do not guarantee that you will have any specific or particular result from the product, or that your experience will match those of others who have used the product. Individual results may vary.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not have a personal allergy to any of the ingredients used in this product prior to taking it. If you are allergic to the product, whether you are aware of the allergy or not, and you decide to take it anyway, you are solely responsible for any allergic reaction, illness, or any other reaction to the product. As with any ingestible substance it is your own responsibility to verify this, as we have no way of knowing your own personal allergies or intolerances. If you are unsure, we recommend consulting a doctor prior to ordering.
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you will not permit a person under 18 to order, or use, the product. If you are over 18 and purchase this product for a friend or relative who is under 18, you are solely responsible for the effects, both positive and/or negative, of the product on that person. As with any dietary, muscle, brain boost, or other supplement, please do your research prior to ordering and ensure that you are capable of taking it. You represent that the information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date, materially accurate and sufficient for us to fulfill your order in a timely and efficient manner. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us and keeping such information (and any passwords given to you for the purposes of accessing the website and/or purchasing products) secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to the product only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user, and not a reseller, of the product. You shall not re-sell, re-distribute or export any product that you order from the website. ??You agree to pay for the product and any taxes, shipping or handling of product as such costs are specified by us on the website when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as indicated on the website (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior consent to such alternative payment methods).
- REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT We shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject product delivery, except for damage to the product or any part thereof occurring in transit where the product is carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf, and where we are notified of such damage within five (5) business days of your receipt of the product.
- LIABILITY LIMITATION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY WAS AWARE OR ADVSED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDERED. FURTHER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, OR COST OF COVER. THE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AND DELIVERED TO YOU "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- INDEMNIFICATION AGAINST YOU (check section 2) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the company, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from your misuse of the website, or your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. We shall promptly notify you by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If we do not hear from you promptly, we reserve the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from you.
- NOTICES Any notice or other communications arising in relation to this Agreement shall be given by sending an e-mail to the latest email address that one party has notified in writing to the other. In the case of the company, the email address is email@example.com. In the case of sending notices to you, the company will use the email address you provided to the company when you ordered your product. Such notices or communications (where properly addressed) shall be considered received on the earliest of (i) the email being acknowledged by the recipient as received; (ii) receipt by the sender of an automated message indicating successful delivery or the email having been opened; or (iii) the expiry of forty-eight (48) hours after transmission, provided that the sender has not received notification of unsuccessful transmission.
- TERMINATION We reserve the right to terminate your access (via ip address, credit card number, full name) to or use of this Website and/or your subscription to the Product should we believe that you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement or if we believe you have sought, in bad faith, charge backs, credit backs, product returns, discounts or any other conduct designed to injure, harass or disrupt this Website or the Company's business operations.
- FRAUD We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
- SALES TAX If you purchase any products available on our websites, you will be responsible for paying any sales tax indicated on the website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS The website (supermanextreme.com), and all content appearing therein, are the sole and exclusive property of the company or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any content of the website are conveyed to you by reason of this Agreement or your purchase of product. The website and its content are protected under copyright and trademark laws. Unless otherwise permitted by law, you may not copy, republish or transmit any portion of the website without the company's written consent. When you purchase or order any product through this website or from company, you expressly agree that you do not have any license for the resale of any product and that the resale of product is expressly prohibited unless you are a certified wholesaler and/or distributor.
- FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES In some instances, billing for your product, membership fee or shipping fee may originate from outside of the United Sates and in some occasions, your financial institution may charge a fee for processing this payment. You are responsible for these processing fees assessed by your financial institution per your card holder agreement.
- LOGOS AND MARKS Superman Extreme is in no way endorsed or affiliated with the "SuperMan" comic book character. The effects of this product bear no resemblance to the "SuperMan" comic book character. Superman Extreme is designed primarily to give you confidence, positivity, and energy, as described on the "HOW IT WORKS" page. It is in no way similar to the comic book character nor will it turn you into a superhero or anything resembling one. This product is not affiliated with superheros, comic books, books, movies, cartoon characters, or anything of the sort. If you are looking for information about the comic book character, you are on the wrong website.